Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I made it home last night after a long days drive. So nice to sleep in my own bed.
This morning we had breakfast while the crows surrounded our house. This guy is watching me as I'm watching his buddies! At our house this is a sign of fall. We have farmers fields on 2 sides of us, so when the harvest is ready the crows come for the feast. I know, I know, it's not fall yet but I'm afraid the signs of it coming are definitely here. As we drove North to come home we could see the slow yellowing of the leaves on the trees. And even a few orange and red as we got closer to home.
So get out there and enjoy what summer we have left. Fall is just around the corner.

1 comment:

brandi said...

~all is slowly changing around here as well...the sun setting a wee bit earlier and there is a bite in the air...our temps are already dropping and rain is making its way in the forcast...we are trying to savor the last bits of summer as well...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...