Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy with classes.

This is just a quick blog since I finished my class a little early. My 2 classes so far with Tracey Stanley have been great. She's a great teacher and I've learned so much. These are the components for a bracelet from my first class. Obviously not finished but well on their way, although I think I might turn them into a necklace. Haven't decided yet. Todays class used some resin so it's setting and the pictures didn't turn out very well. I'll try again tomorrow.


Here are the gargoyles as promised. They were inside a passage way through the town hall, so the lighting was a little difficult.

So it's off to the convention show now and then to meet the teacher night.



1 comment:

Sheila Cain-Sample said...

Nice stuff, very cool. Glad to hear you're learning lots. Fill me in when you get home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...