Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On tour.





Well I've left the country or entered the country I guess, depending on where you're reading this from. I'm with my friend Renee in King of Prussia Pennsylvania USA. We're here attending the Beadfest. Today we went into Philadelphia to check out the market and do some shopping. We had lunch in the market and then walked around down town doing some site seeing and shopping.

They have lost of fun and amazing sculptures down town that we enjoyed tremendously. Here are some of the ones we came across.

I also really enjoyed the architecture of the many buildings there. I'll share some photo's of them tomorrow.

Time to get some rest. Full day class tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love the 'LOVE' very cool and the giant clothes pin (that is what it is right?) Glad you're having a good time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...