Friday, August 6, 2010

Busy but still creating.


Yes I'm still here! Again the last few weeks have just flown by. I've been busy but productive.

I've been bringing some of my other creations to the Market along with my jewelry this summer and have gotten a lot of positive feed back and sold a few too, so I decided to make a few more.

I had started the background for this one a while back and had intended to put flowers and such on like I did the others of this colour but when I got going at it again this is what happened. I tend to not worry about sticking to a plan when working on a creation. I like to just go with the flow and if it's not the idea I intended I can always try the original idea again another time. It felt a little simple just putting the hinges and key hole on but nothing else came to me so I left it alone.

What do you think, what else can I put on the frame or should I leave well enough alone?

I've got a few more things I've finished up this week. I promise it won't take me too long to get them posted this time.

I'm off to another Market tomorrow morning. Sheila and I are going to try the North Gower Farmers Market and see what it's like. It's a really nice market in an old barn. Very charming! Come on out and visit us. We're there from 8:30am to 1pm.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...