Friday, June 28, 2013

A little studio update.

I don't think I will ever be finished setting up my studio. Well that probably goes for everything in my house and life. It's all about exploring new things or just changing it up a bit. With the studio I still have some things I want to set up a little better or organize some more. It's so hard to know how I want things until I use it for a while. As I moved in, their were some things that I knew how I wanted them displayed or put away but some things just came up as I needed them and they haven't found there best place yet. So it's a work in progress which just like me.
This week the Tin Man helped me with a few little projects. 
 We made this large bulletin board for my office corner. It's about 3.5 feet by 6 feet. I plan to use it as a business and inspirational board. It seems very plain right now so I'm thinking of putting some kind of boarder on with lace but I know once I start pinning thing up it will look better.  
And then he put this display shelf up for me. I like the idea of having a shelf so it's easy to change things up when the urge strikes me. I hate to commit to just a few holes in the wall for hanging thing and then having to find similar sized things when I want to make a change to it. 

So that's my small studio update for now. So are you a hang it and leave it kinda person or do you like to change things up regularly?

Happy Creating!
Wendy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...