Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A little break and trip to Niagara Falls

I took a few weeks off while my son and his girlfriend were visiting along with her parents from China. We had a full house and a great visit along with a quick trip to Niagara Falls. I hadn't seen the falls for a number of year and its was amazing as usual. I never get tired of the wonders of nature. While there we did the Maid of the Mist tour and hopped on the WEGO bus to see the Floral Clock, Botanical Gardens, Butterfly Conservatory, Whirlpool Aero Car and Queenston Heights park.
American Falls

Canadian Falls



Canadian Falls from Maid of the Mist

Whirlpool Aero Car

My favourite was the Botanical Gardens and Butterfly Conservatory. I got a little carried away taking picures there so I'll share them tomorrow.

Have you taken any breaks yet this summer? Where are your favourite places to bring visitors?


Wendy




1 comment:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Looks like a wonderful getaway. Great pictures of the falls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...