Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lovely weekend




Yesterday found me at the Perth Farmers Market in the Crystal Palace along Tay River in downtown Perth. I had a booth there selling jewelry along with my friend Sheila who was selling her graphite and colour pencil art. As you can see it's a beautiful venue. To learn more about this venue check out Sheila's blog. Their annual Kidsfish Derby was on for Fathers Day so when we weren't busy selling things we could watch many little guys and gals fishing with there father's. We had a wonderful day and I managed to buy a berry pie for our Father's Day dinner before they sold out.Here is my display in the Crystal Palace.

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

A beautiful setup and such a lovely way to spend the day!
I hope you did well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...