Friday, May 24, 2013

May ATC challenge

At this months ATC meeting we gave ourselves a bit of a challenge. So we didn't really have a theme. What we did is each person brought a sandwich bag of goodies to swap with someone at the meeting and then make a card on the spot. Then we did our usual random swap of a card at the end of the meeting. I think it was a great success with many of us making a few cards from the packages we received.    
Here are the amazing cards that were made and then traded at the meeting.
Linda

Loiuse

Lucie

Marie

Olive

Veronica

Virginia

Wendy
It's so interesting to see what someone else creates with your stuff. And it's amazing to see how many cards can be made out of one little bag of goodies. I think I found it easier to make cards being limited to just what was in this bag than having my whole studio of stuff to chose from. Here are a few more cards I made while at the meeting from the same bag. 

Have you ever challenged yourself by limiting what products you can use on a project? If you have tell me about it and/or show me with a photo or link.

Happy Creating.
Wendy



2 comments:

Createology said...

This is a fun challenge and the results are wonderful. I agree...using what you have is sometimes better than thinking we need so many new supplies. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

LisaS said...

Lovely cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...