Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Metal embossing workshop

Last week I participated in the Ottawa Catholic School boards annual Mosaic Art event. This is my second year teaching metal embossing to these teens from grade 7 to 12. It's wonderful to see the talent and variation in the creations of these students. Sorry for the glare on some of the photos, it's so hard to take good pics of metal without ideal lighting and my favourite camera! Enjoy and be inspired.
Alex

Torianne

Alexa

Caitlin

Cassandra

Chelsea

Gabriel

Geneveive

Jen

Jessica

Josianne

Marissa

Michaela

Rachel

Sarah
These students sure inspired me. I hope to find a little time this weekend for metal embossing!

Happy Creating.

Wendy

1 comment:

paintnputter said...

These are fabulous! I'm sure some were amazed at their final creation. Sometimes your imagination takes you to interesting places.
Ruth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...