Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ATC meeting

Yesterday was my monthly ATC meeting and I just managed to remember to take pictures of everyone's cards. This months theme was "in like a lion out like a lamb". We were a small group this month but still had a great time. Here are the ATCs.
 Lucie
 Virginia
Wendy
This is just how our March has played out so far here in Eastern Ontario. We started off with a nasty snow storm and now we're getting record highs in the mid 20's. I don't know if it can last till the end of the month but my fingers are crossed for it.

I started the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 on line class this week and  it's been lots of fun so far. It's all about techniques and the process. I'll share some of the tags with you soon. I'm also thinking I'll have to purge some of my older tags to make room for these new ones. So maybe I'll give away a few tags soon too. Anyone interested in winning a tag?

Happy creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...