Friday, June 24, 2011

June goals...





Here's another thing I've been up to this month...

Adding to my Etsy shop.

One of my goals for the month was to get 50+ listing into my shop. Well I've fallen rather short of this but I did get some new listings done and I've been working on a new profile.

Since goals seem to be alluding me right now I've decided to share here so you can help me be accountable for it. I will have 50+ listings added to my Etsy shop by July 15th. Hmm...I think I'll put some post it notes up around the house to remind me too. Do you think that's too much. Do you have trouble keeping your goals? What do you do to make yourself accountable for your goals? I'd love to hear what works for you.

1 comment:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Oh, My, Goodness, do I know about goals and not reaching them. I will wish you the best. I'm sure you can do it, one step, or one day at a time. As my son always says, stop multi-tasking and just do one thing, at a time. Worth a try. Have a great weekend. Lovely pieces you have created.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...