Thursday, June 23, 2011

What have you been up to?

This is what people keep asking me and I just don't seem to have a good answer for them. I know I've been a bad blogger. I think I may have bloggers block. Yes I'm sure it's as real as writers block. I've been busy, I swear I have, I just don't seem to have much interesting to show for it. Since I don't think the bloggers block has completely gone away yet I thought I'd show you with photo's a few of the things that I've been up to.

Weeds, weeds go away, I just want to sit and watch my garden grow. My Siberian Iris' were beautiful this year. I wish I knew what I did right to have it happen again.
This California Poppy is the reward I get for being a slow spring garden. They self seed from last years flowers and if I don't get the flower bed cleaned too early(which I rarely do) they have a chance to sprout where ever they find a spot and I have to let them be because they do not like to be moved about. The only way to grow these glowing beauties is by seed but they are well worth the effort which can even be done in the fall for an early bloom that lasts all summer.
I feel like I've been as busy as a bee but what have I got to show from it. I'll continue to find some photos to tell you "what I've been up to".

So stay tuned while I try to recollect where the last month has gone to and maybe I'll share a little fairy secret of mine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...