Thursday, November 4, 2010

Win a tag.

Yes there is still time to win a tag. All you have to do is take a look at this weeks photo's from my weekend away and make a comment trying to guess where I was and you'll be entered to win a tag. Everyone that leaves a comment will be entered but if you guess correctly you'll get 2 entries. Tomorrow morning I'll put some photo's on that have a clue or two to help you if you haven't already figured it out. You have till 3 tomorrow to leave a comment.The trees in the background here is the reason why they are able to grow grapes here.
And unlike where we went last year at this time there were still some grapes left on the vines.
And yes we did have a taste or two of wine. Although the Tinman had more since I was the designated driver.

2 comments:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Sugarbush Winery in Prince Edward County?

Cynthia Schelzig said...

I was going to say Sonoma Valley in California wine country but then I remembered you are in Canada so no it is not California too far for a weekend... and since I am not familiar with Canada wine country....but I do like the fotos and it looked like it was a great weekend getaway...........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...