Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday


Today's Wishcasting prompt is:
What do you wish to give?

This fits in so well with my blogging this week since I've been giving away tags to my commenter. Of course we all feel like giving this time of year and it feels so good to be giving back to my followers who support my creative side. The feedback has been wonderful and I hope to keep giving through my blog in the next year.

Another aspect of giving I enjoy and would like to continue doing is the sharing of my knowledge of crafty things. When I'm interested in a new product I dive in and want to know everything there is about it. How it work or what you can achieve with it. Why one product is better than another. And how can I push the limits of products. This helps me a great deal when I'm teaching but I also find myself sharing this information when I'm with a group of kindred spirits. I will continue to give this way as long as I have friends that would like to receive this gift.

Enjoy the giving season!

9 comments:

brandi said...

~as Wendy so graciously wishes to give & share her art & knowledge so I wish for her too...so dainty & sweet...love your tags...may you continue you to give and receive...brightest blessings~

Sheila said...

Great wish Wendy, we love when you share your wisdom with us, it makes us not afraid to try new things.

As you wish for yourself I wish for you.

Lee said...

Wonderful! As Wendy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Karen D said...

As Wendy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May your dreams come true. Sharing your knowledge is a wonderful gift.

Sulwyn said...

As Wendy so delightfully wishes, so I wish for her also. We need people who share their knowledge joyfully and with a sense of fun!

Angela said...

Wendy as you wish so I wish also. Beautiful tags btw!

Maggie J said...

Wendy's wish to give and share is the start of magic to follow...and so I wish this for her too.

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Wendy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Oooooo wonderful powerful wish..may it come to you!!
Namaste, Sarah

Sarah Lulu said...

As Wendy wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...