Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday


Okay I know it's Thursday but the week has gotten away from me and I guess I missed Wednesday. So on to the Wishcasting.

This week Jamie's Wishcasting prompt is:

What is your winter wish?


Well I didn't realize until this winter wish came my way but I've been in denial that it's winter yet. So I've decided to not think of the cold aspects of winter. My wish is to stay warm and cozy all winter long. To hibernate at home while working on my creative side. To concentrate on all those things I've put off all fall because I've been busy with workshops and shows. Winter is a great time for doing those things that their never seems to be time for. I'm going to make a list of all those things I've been meaning to get done or organized in the last few years and set January and February aside just for them. And if I don't get them done in that time I will then decide if it's worth doing it at all or if I need someone else to do it for me. Wow that may be a big order but I think by giving myself an ultimatum it may just work. These wishes really do bring out interesting thing for me.
What is your wish for this week?

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely tag, is that the one you just made?

BunnyKissd said...

As you wish, so I wish too... Good luck! {{{hugs}}}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...