Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Last studio workshop for the year

Tags inspired by my students.

I can't believe we've come to the last workshop in the studio for this year. It's been a great year here in the studio for lots of creating. This past Sunday was a really fun day of doing some Christmas Mega Tags. These tags are something I've been playing with for a few years. sometimes getting a few friends together for a play day of making Christmas tags, so when one of my students asked if I was going to be doing a workshop with them I was delighted to accommodate. This is really just about playing with Distress inks, Glimmer Mists, stencils and embellishments. My hope was that each person would get about 5 tags finished so I think we did pretty good and the results speak for themselves.
Cindy

Josee

Kim

Nancy

Sharon
It was a great way to get me into a creative Christmas mood. As usual after class the creative vibes continued and I got a few more tags and some cards made.
What's your favourite go to Christmas creations?

Happy Creating!
Wendy

1 comment:

Chandra Merod said...

Great tags! Looks like you started the Christmas spirit in style. Happy Holidays to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...