Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wire wrapped chain necklace.


I finished this necklace today. I made the wire wrapped chain a while ago and couldn't decide what I wanted to do with it. So it sat on my desk where I could keep an eye on it or it could keep an eye on me, I'm not sure which. Lately I've had my mind on making multi strand bracelets. Now this chain was too long for that so I thought I'd try a multi-strand necklace without a pendant. Most of my necklaces are all about the pendant and then deciding what to put the pendant on. So this was a change of pace for me. After trying a number of different kinds of strands I didn't end up with as many as I thought I would, but these things happen. After wearing it all day I may just have to keep this for myself.

I noticed that I don't get blogging as much as I'd like to and if you'd like to see more of my day to day happenings and finished work you might want to head over and like my facebook page. I seem to keep up there a little better. Not that I'm going to forget my amazing blogging friends, just more options and I'm all about the options.

Happy Creating.

Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...