Friday, June 22, 2012

Feather ATC's

   I seem to be in the midst of a blog block. If you don't know what that is, it's a lot like writers block or at least I image it is if I were a writer which I am so not!  So as a result of this I'm going to be brief but my goal is to do a little blogging every day to get out of this rut and catch you up on what's happening around the studio lately. Yes I'm still in the process of moving the studio upstairs and yes I am taking my time! This seems to be how things work sometimes so I'm just going with the flow. 

   I was able to have my first ATC meeting upstairs in the new studio this week though. Since it was during the day it wasn't a problem that my lights aren't in yet. We also had a book swap due that day but I'm only going to share the ATC's with you right now. I'll try for the book swap show and tell tomorrow. LOL
The theme this month was 'feathers'.


Lucie
Michelle
Marie
Nancy
Olive
Veronica
Virginia
Wendy
Linda

As you can see we had a great turn out for ATC swapping this month and as usually the ladies outdid themselves. Just wait until you see the book swap pages!

Happy Creating!

Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...