Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH winners and more red for February

So it's another Theme Thursday over at Sheila's blog. How much red can you find in the middle of Winter. This is one of the first things I thought of when I read that Sheila's theme for the month was red.

I made this Buddha many years ago when I was taking my teachers certificate in ceramics. This may be the only thing I have left of all my certificate pieces, strange what things we keep and what we let go of over the years.









Well the time has come to announce the winners of the OWOH event. I used a random number generator to select the winners and they are as follows.
#85 Maggie from Just between me and you for the earrings
#54 Susan from Threads of Inspiration for tag
#9 Donna from On Honeysuckle Hill for tag
#177 Michelle from The House of Mouse for tag
#8 Brandy from Artbrat's bits and pieces for tag.

I will be e-mailing everyone shortly to get your mailing information.

Thank you to all who entered my OWOH contest, it was so nice to meet so many bloggers world wide. And thank you to Lisa for holding this event and doing all the work involved in such an awesome event.

3 comments:

artbrat said...

It was a wonderful way to begin my morning with a message from you telling me I was one of your winners. I am so excited!

Blogger wouldnt let me get to your email so here is mine. brandygerber at hotmail dot com

If you'd message me, I'll get you my mailing info right away.

Thank you so much!
-Brandy

Sheila said...

I love your little red guy, is he a Buddha? Very cute.

Threads of Inspiration said...

Wendy, How exciting to begin a Monday finding out I have won! I didn't recieve your e-mail so I'm glad you posted on my blog! Thank you for the great tag, I look forward to recieving it. I have sent you my address via your hotmail account. Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...