Thursday, January 20, 2011

Work in progress


I'm finding it very helpful to think about what inspires me and I love to take photo's, so Sheila Theme Thursday has been easy and lot of fun this month. This morning the first thing that came to mind that inspires me is my work space. I think it's even more inspiring when it's messy because I'm in the middle of a project so I went down into the studio to see what kind of mess I had left it in last night. Actually it wasn't all that bad, at least not for me. Well I'm not going to show you the whole table so you can just guess what kind of messy worker I am! I finished a word canvas yesterday and was just starting to decide what letters I was going to put on this mirror when my brain told me to go to bed. So I did. I couldn't even remember this morning how far I'd gotten with finding letters. Isn't the mind a strange and wonderful thing. Well maybe mine is a little more strange than most, at least that's how it feels lately. These are letters I made for my Metal Exemplar but didn't end up using. I'm not sure if they will end up on this piece either. I'll try to post it when I get done.
Don't forget to check out what's inspiring others over at Theme Thursday.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I'm finally getting around to look at your lovely post...nice mirror. It's going to be a beauty, I love those metal letters, very cool and I think your brain is working quite well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...