Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quick note





A quick note to show you my display at Fibrefest this past weekend. It was a wonderful show and I'd like to thank all those people who came to visit me. I met so many interesting people I forgot to take pictures. So these pictures are from my friend Sheila. I've been getting a lot of complement on my display since a changed it this summer. I think it now has a great vintage feel with the antique suit case and wicker basket that goes well with my copper and brass jewelry.

Well today is going to be a catch up day after a busy weekend and the last few days. A little house cleaning and then back to more jewelry creating. I've started a few new pieces. I'll get them posted as soon as they're presentable.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Your set up looks great. It does have a wonderful vintage feel and that will surely draw people to it.

Hugs,
Regi

Looking forward to seeing your newest pieces.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...