Friday, July 1, 2016

Collage a Day July Challenge

Do you like a challenge?
Day one.


   I can't decide if I like challenges or not. I have tried following along with a few online challenges but I never seem to last to the end. Okay I admit usually I don't last more than a few days. I don't know why that is, it just is.

   But I do like the idea of a challenge and the other day it hit me that I need to do a daily challenge and July seems like the right time to do it. 

   A few days before this idea came to me collage things came popping up in my like for no apparent reason. So I guess collaging is what I need to challenge myself with.

  Would you like to join me? For the month of July I will be making one collage a day. I've chosen to do small 5x5" pieces but you can do any size you'd like. I hope to make mine into a book when I'm done.

   I've had a few people on fb interested in joining in and I figure the more I get the more motivated I'll be to keep at it for the whole month so I've made a fb group where we will be sharing some of our collages. If you'd like to join in you can find us here.

   My first collage is above. I'm calling it Canada Day. I hope you're having a good one.

Happy Collaging!

Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...