Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gratitude journal workshop.

Sheila's page
 For years I have kept some kind of daily or monthly journal. I have tried different kinds and methods but when Sheila Cain-Sample introduced me to her journals I found a way that works best for me. Or better yet I could create it to work best for me. Sheila creates different sections for the journals to chose from and then you can configure it to suit your needs and decorate it in your own style. On Sunday Sheila was here in the studio teaching techniques for decorating journal pages. I wasn't really sure at first what I wanted to do, so I ended up just adding some colour here and there on different pages. But once I got going I couldn't stop and I have been colouring and doodling away in it the last couple of days. As you can see my main focus is a monthly calendar. As I was working through the months I decided to leave space for further doodling throughout the year. 







   It was so fun to be able to participate in a workshop in the studio for a change that I forgot to take pics of what everyone else was creating!
   You can find more information about Sheila's journals on her blog. If you are interested in taking this workshop, let Sheila or myself know and you will be put on a wait list for the next available one. As soon as we get enough interest we will add another date for it.

Keep Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...