Thursday, June 19, 2014

Art in the Garden at Kiwi Gardens


This past weekend the Tin Man was so nice to take me to Art in the Garden. This is an annual event at Kiwi Gardens. I think it was even more amazing that the first time I went a few years ago. There was so much I wanted to bring home to put in my garden, but instead I took lots of photos to share with you and keep dreaming all year round. I've tried to link each artist with their picture where I could so you can go visit their web sites and enjoy all their other works.








I'm really thinking this guy should have come home to hang in the studio now that I see him again. 
Come back tomorrow for some more from the garden.

Keep Creating!

Wendy

1 comment:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

So glad you made it out this year and brought back lots of pics to share. I missed going this year- building a chicken coop instead. I hope to get back again next year. Lots of awesome outdoor art to be seen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...