Friday, August 23, 2013

Late summer flowers.

I just thought I'd share a few pics of my flowers right now. 
 This is an Anemone that I've only had for a few years. I don't know much about them but it's done really well in my herb garden. I need to study up a little on it to see if I can move it to a very sunny spot in the front of the house. The bees are just loving it right now. So glad to see them busy at work.
 This Begonia was gifted to me from my Mom in the spring. I potted it up with some Lobelia and it's sits right outside my patio door so I can see it while I have breakfast each morning.
 This cutie is Borage and I started it from seed in the herb garden. I've had it before and it always makes me happy to see again. 
Here is a new squash we're trying this year. It seems to be very happy on the skid trellis the Tin Man made for it. I think it's also happy with the copious amounts of rain we've had this summer. I've forgotten what kind it is and will have to look it up to see what it's suppose to look like to know when to harvest it.

So those are my favourites at the moment. How is your garden doing?

Happy creative gardening!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Beautiful flowers Wendy! My flower garden needs some tlc, but my little veggie garden is doing well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...