Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Messy desk today...

haha that kind of implies that sometimes it's not messy!  Well it does get cleaned up once in a while, I just don't remember the last time that happened.LOL.
So here it is!
I'll give you a brief tour. Starting on the left is my Buddha that I made years ago when I was doing ceramics. He helps to keep the peace while I work and he doesn't mind the mess at all. At the top is kind of an inspiration board where things that I like or don't know where else to put get pinned to. If you look closely you can see a Michelle Casey post card that inspires me daily. At the right on the beading mat is what I'm working on at the moment. I've laid out a few pieces that are ready to have some dangley bits added to them. These should be done in the next day or two and I'll show you how they turned out. As for everything else on the desk, some are works in progress, some are works in stagnation and a lot of it is just bits and bobs that I've taken out to try and haven't put away again yet.

Well that's it for the desk tour. I better get back to those dangley bits now.

Oh, I almost forgot, if you're interested in seeing some more creative desks check out WOYWW over at Stamping Ground.

8 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Oh I think your desk is neat compared to mine. I like it and what you have on it. Nice to meet you.

Neet said...

Ooh! I want to come and play. Thanks for sharing your desk with us all. Hugs, #5 Neet x

Joanne said...

Some clever stuff going on there. Hugs Joanne xx

Debbie said...

Oooh! Love all the hardware you have!

fairy thoughts said...

ooo all those lovely dangly bits, what i couldn't do with those.
janet

Sarah said...

What fascinating things you have on your desk, and Buddha makes it feel very calm....

S x

PS Thanks for popping into to mine....

Di said...

Terrific workspace - and so many lovelies to play with. I'm also in the queue to come and play :) Di xx

okienurse said...

OMG! So messy, terrible messy, if I lived close enough I would come clean it up for you and take it all away so you wouldn't have to worry about it getting that way again!! So many awesome things to look at on your desk. Love all the metal bits and pieces. Those bird houses are awesome. Vickie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...