Saturday, April 10, 2010

Vintaj Contest



Well I've finally done it. I've been watching the challenges over at the Vintaj blog for many months and telling myself that I would try it one of these days. Well a piece I was working on just happened to work for the theme this month which is Spring Riverbed. I wish all challenges I tried worked out this easily. This was a new technique I was trying out and the beads just naturally seemed to turn into a "riverbed".

I am very excited about this new technique so let me know what you think and head on over to Vintaj to vote for your favourite.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

really nice Wendy, I voted for you, hopefully you win.

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

I looked at them all and voted for you. I really liked it best. Good luck and great work.

Rhonda said...

This is fabulous!! Cheers!

Lori said...

Wow, this is utterly fabulous! I love it, off to vote....

Birgit said...

Hi Wendy,

I just voted for your beautiful artwork -- I sincerely think it's the best one of the whole lot. :)

Happy creating,
Birgit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...