Monday, February 15, 2010

Time for the draw!


Well the magic carpet ride is over and it's time to see who has won. I've used the Random Number Generator to pick the winners and they are as follows:

#138 Knerten ...Bracelet
#31 Bee ...Earrings
#67 Kathy L. ...Tag
#193 Kathy ...Tag
#166 Ae-lyn ...Tag

All the winners have been contacted and have till Friday to claim their prizes, after which time I will redraw numbers for any unclaimed prizes.

Thank you to everyone who commented. I had a wonderful time riding the magic carpet. I met many wonderful bloggers along the way that I will continue to follow and look forward to doing it again next year.

4 comments:

Knerten said...

Jippi ! I am the lucky winner of your gorgeous bracelet ! Will send you an e-mail in a mom.
THANKS A MILLION !

Bee said...

and I am delighted to be the winner of your earrings. I have emailed you my details.

Many many thanks

B

Kathy said...

Yeah!!!!! Wooo...hooo....I won....I won! I can't wait to receive my beautifully crafted tag! Thanks so much.

I'll email you with my address!

You just made my Monday!

Regina said...

Congratulations to the all the winners!! I do believe though that we all did receive a gift... when we found one another on this amazing ride!!!

Hugs,
Regi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...