Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More cards and a sale



Yes more cards. Everytime I go down to clean of my work table I'm inspired to make more cards just by the paper left out from my last project. These cards were made from the Unity stamp set I got from the Painted Pony a few weeks ago. Everytime I see them lying there on my work table I get another idea of what to do with them. By the way if you haven't checked it out yet get over to the Painted Pony. She's got a great SALE on all week. For more information check out her blog.
Well I am going to clear off my table today and get to work on some workshop ideas that have been floating around in my head for a while. Hopefully I can get then out of my head and get creating.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...