Saturday, May 3, 2014

All about the texture paste...



Last weekends workshop was the Grid Canvas. It's all about texture paste. I think it's my favourite workshop to teach this year. I love playing with texture paste and it's so interesting to see the creative variations that my students do. And you know how I'm always saying my students inspire me so much. Well this time was no exception and the canvas above is one I finished a few days later from some of the sample grids I did during class. It's called 'Longing for summer' because that's how I'm feeling right now.
Here are the canvas' of my students that day.
Joanne

Josee

Katherine

Laurie

Linda

Tracy
Didn't they do a great job? Just looking at them makes me want to get more paste out and play. But not today, I'm getting ready to teach a Memory Frame necklace workshop at the Goulbourn Museum tomorrow.

Now that you're inspired, the new spring/summer workshop is up on the workshop page. Take a look and let me know what you think. Anything you were hoping to do but is not on the schedule? Let me know. Also I'd love to hear from you about when you like to take workshops. Do you like weekends(Saturday or Sunday), weekday, evenings? Do you like full days, half days or just a few hours for workshops? I've been doing mostly Saturday full days but would really like to hear what you would like most. Thanks ahead for the feedback.

Keep Creating!
Wendy



1 comment:

Createology said...

Stunning results. I like the dimension yet subtle effect achieved. Lovely Grid Designs also. Creative Texture Bliss...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...