Monday, May 19, 2014

Postage Stamp ATC's

Oh my, I just realized I'm behind on my posting here. I have some ATC's, chunky book pages and a workshop to share. So over the next few days I will try to get it all done.
First off is last month's ATC cards. I wasn't able to make it to the meeting but a few of the ladies sent me photo's to share with you. The theme was Postage stamp.

Louise

Olive
Virginia

Marie
Linda



Peggy

Veronica

Lucie
I do hope I got all the right names to the right ATC's. Please correct me if I didn't ladies. Between photoshop and blogger these pics sure did give me a hard time to load onto here. Hopefully I've learned something and the next ones will be a piece of cake.
Now I want to make a postage stamp ATC! Oh well I'm all ready for the next theme which is mosaic and happens to be tomorrow. I will try not to take a month to post them this time.

Happy Creating!
Wendy



1 comment:

Createology said...

I adore ATCs and these are super fun. Wendy your new banner is terrific! Creative ATC Bliss...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...