Thursday, August 23, 2018

Textures in Excavating Layers

Excavating Layers is my newest workshop in the studio this year. I've been enjoying playing with a lot of texture pastes for a few years and have finally figured out how to incorporate that into a workshop. Texture paste, and making my own versions of texture paste is one of my favourite things to play with. There is just so many things you can do with it. In this workshop we mix a variety of things together to make our own texture.  The possibilities are endless, as you can see from my students pieces. I even had one student bring some gears and found object to make a layer with. A few of them are not sure if they are finished but they are pretty close to it. 
Lisette

Louise

Janet

Donna
I have a few of my own in the works, so I'm off to play in the studio and try to finish some.

Keep Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...