Sunday, May 20, 2018

Acrylic Pour workshop

   I think I may have become addicted to acrylic pouring. It's just too much fun. And it's great to be able to teach and do it with a group of like minded creative women. 
   Yesterday's class was a blast and I must of kept playing for over and hour after they left. It's just so hard to stop. Just look at the fun pours they did. Some of these are going to be turned into books.
Donna- book cover

Donna- book cover

Donna- canvas

Johanne- book cover

Johanne- book cover

Johanne- canvas

Laura- book cover

Laura- book cover

Laura- canvas

Johanne- small cavas swipe
It was another very successful Acrylic Pour workshop. Keep a look out on the schedule for the next one coming up in June.

Happy Creating!
Wendy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Wendy; I loved the workshop. I think that I could easily become addicted to acrylic pours. I was excited to see that everyone’s pour turned out so beautifully. Looking forward to another workshop some day.

Feeling groovy... said...

Hi, Beautiful work! Is it possible to do an acrylic pour directly on binders board/Davey board?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...