Sunday, March 12, 2017

Imagination is Boundless workshop

   In the last year or two I have been exploring the creation of dimensional canvases. I often call them altered art because so many thing on them are altered from their original purpose. Almost nothing is sacred and cannot be used on a piece of altered art. So now I enjoy teaching my process of creating these canvases to others. 
   Yesterday I was in the company of 3 wonderfully creative ladies while teaching them the Imagination is Boundless canvas workshop. Just see what a wonderful job they did.
Louise

Lucie

Micheline
Now I'm off to finish the canvas I started during the workshop and maybe start a few more projects floating around in my head. Wish me luck!

Keep Creating.
Wendy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...