Thursday, August 4, 2016

July Collage a Day end.

I did it, I made it to the end of my July collage a day challenge. The Tinman and I were away the last few days so I collaged on the go. With a small kit of a glue stick, scissors and a few pens I managed to make the last 3 pages. We were in Prince Edward County for a few days where there was lots of great pamphlets to pick up and use in collaging. 
Day 29 County Colours
Day 30 Nests
Day 31 County Arts
Although it was maybe more of a challenge than I anticipated and sometimes I had to do some catch up days I really enjoyed it and have decided to try another challenge for the month of August. I've started it already and will be sharing with you in the next few days.

Thank you to those that joined me in this challenge and maybe more of you will join me for the next one. 

Happy Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...