Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ATC Pop-up cards

I had great fun this month making a pop-up card for our ATC meeting. It was interesting to do some research on different methods of making pop-up cards while trying to decide what to do. Also interesting to see the different methods people decided to use for their cards. I took pics of the front of each card as well as the inside pop-up.
Peggy front

Peggy inside

Linda front

Linda inside

Lucie front

Lucie inside

Olive front

Olive inside


Virginia front

Virginia inside

Wendy inside

Wendy inside

This makes me think of trying it in my art journal.
 Have you ever tried making a pop-up? If you have share your creations in the comments so I can take a look.

Happy Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...