Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Piano Hinge Book workshop

I've probably said it before but I'll say it again, this is my favourite book to make. It's a little tricky and takes longer than you may think, as my students at last weekend workshop found out. Just when you think it looks like it's almost finished it's time to weave the skewer through the signatures to make the binding. It is tricky but well worth the effort. This is a real conversation piece. It was a fun group of women and they did an awesome job.
Donna

Kim

Linda

Sharon

I'm working on a few other book variations and hope to be able to add them to the Spring or Summer schedule. So if you're a book lover, keep you eye out for them. I never get tired of making book.

Wendy

3 comments:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

These are totally awesome books! I wish I could take one of your classes! What fun!!

Gaby Bee said...

These books are absolutely amazing! Love them all!

Gaby xo

Arun Purohit said...

You are truly very creative

http://www.pianohinges.net/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...