Monday, January 10, 2011

Journal page

For this page I used scraps of paper for the background. Stamped letters for the Direction. Then I did some journaling about having more direction in my life this year. It's probably not very legible but it was just for me anyway. I then dumped an almost empty bottle of white paint here and there on the page and used the opening to make the circle. A few Distress inks blended things together and I finished it off with some grunge arrows.

So my word for the year or maybe just for the time being is DIRECTION.

Check out some of the other art journals on the flickr Art Journal Every Day to see some of the other participants amazing work.


4 comments:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Direction is a wonderful word. I think I am pointing in the right direction, just having trouble moving that way. Wishing you a fabulous year. Those pages look great!

Lori said...

Awesome! Love the scraps of paper, really adds interest!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful pages.

Sheila Cain-Sample said...

Yes that is a great word, I agree with Jennifer. It's hared to pick a word isn't it? One that makes sense for you. Nice journal pages by the way, looks like fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...