Sunday, September 26, 2010

No winners but everyone's a winner.

Sorry ladies but neither of you got it right. But thanks for playing with me. I'll get a tag to both of you.

So I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Here is what the Tin man found for me. Lots and lots of clock parts. We went to a garage sale of a man who was a retired clock repair man. Whoo hoo look at all my wheels and gears and cogs and brass...

He spent the rest of the day taking apart a few of the clock. My mind is spinning with ideas.

2 comments:

Sheila Cain-Sample said...

That is so cool, look at all that stuff. Tell the Tin Man he did good.

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Okay, we both should have thought of that. Wow!! What a thoughtful guy. You hit pay-dirt. Looking forward to what you create with some of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...