Thursday, September 2, 2010

Butterfly tag.


It's been a long time since I've done the Tag Tuesday challenge over at Kard Krazy. I've checked it out a few time in hope of finding the time to do a tag but alas the time did not cooperate. So when I checked the theme for this week and saw that it was butterflies, I had to agree with Louise that it was an easy one and I too have more butterfly stuff than even I realized.

My work table was already set up(read overrun) with card making supplies since I've been taking some time to replenish my card stock for up coming shows. So all I had to do was change my stamp choices from sewing to butterfly and away I went making a tag and some butterfly cards. If only tag tuesday always fit into my work schedule so well!!

The main stamp with the girl with butterfly wings I found still in the package not even mounted yet. (Shame on me!!) What a beauty she is. How could I have left her unattended for so long. So now that she's mounted I'm seeing some shrink plastic jewelry for her future.

I'm off to move son #1 this weekend. I'm not sure if there's room for the lap top in the truck so blogging may have to wait for next week. If I can sneak it in without the Tin man noticing I'll keep you posted.

Have a great day!

17 comments:

Lori said...

Good to see you back! And with a gorgeous tag, too! Love it!

Terry said...

Wow! Your images and coloring are fabulous! One beautiful tag!

Lyneen said...

Gorgeous... what a beautiful tag. love the background. TFS and thanks for stopping by.

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous tag!

Faye said...

Gorgeous! The new stamp is lovely and your background wonderfully done.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Wendy,
Wow, this is gorgeous and I love the image of the woman too...beautiful tag and really dreamy!
xox
P.S. I'm going to become a follower too!

Lynn Stevens said...

Its stunning! and yes she would make some gorgeous jewelry! glad you joined us again!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the turquoise swirls!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How beautiful, great image.

Unknown said...

This Tag is wonderful.. right down to the pretty lace on the bottom

Jan Hennings said...

absolutely beautiful!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I love the way you've placed her in the gorgeous arch...wonderful stamping! So glad you pulled that stamp out of its packaging:)

Elwa said...

Beautiful!

Cynthia Schelzig,,,Cynnie said...

This is a stunning tag...like your other work you show here on your blog too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag!

Myriame said...

Beautiful tag love your combination!!

Brenda said...

Very lovely tag! I love the detail and the subtle colors you used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...