Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Words Canvas


It seems to be the week to get things finished for me. Actually I started this canvas this week too but it's been in my head for a while. So once I got started I couldn't let it go til it was finished. I think with a few changes this will make a fun workshop.

Well you'd think after all the letters, numbers and word projects that I've done lately that I would have gotten them out of my system but it just doesn't seem to be the case. I have another idea
for a word canvas. Almost the same but with different ways of making the words. Also I think I'll do another letters mirror that's more random so it will look better hanging beside the numbers mirror. But first I need to finish another project I started a while ago and got stuck on. It's a shadow box with kind of a mosaic background. When I was working with the metal embossing the other day the solution for the shadow box came to me. So I'm off to try and finish another project this week. If I get it finished it's got to make a record for how many projects I've ever finished in one week. LOL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...