Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I finally finished the numbers mirror I started a while ago. This was suppose to go with my letters mirror I did a while back but it's a lot more random and has a bit of a different feel to it. I might end up doing another letters one to put up together. For now though I'm working on a similar canvas but with words and saying. I should have it done this week to get it posted here.
I've been playing with my camera again, so here's an angle picture to see the depth of the numbers. The number pad at the top is from a calculator and for the # 1 I used my new Chocolate Brown metal and Big Daddy mold from Ten Second Studio. I think this metal is going to be finding it's way into a lot of my projects in the near future. Lot's of fun.