Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Card making time.

It's that time of year again! Have you starting your Christmas cards yet? Do you make your own cards? Do you even send out cards any more?
Well here in the studio we've been making cards like crazy. My Creative Studio Tuesday evening group has been busy with Christmas creating since the beginning of the month. This past Saturday was the Christmas Cards workshop. As with most of the workshops, once they learned the basic techniques they have an infinite number of ways to go with their cards. Just take a look at the wonderful variety they created. 
Deb

Janice

Kathy

Linda

Spike

I hope you receive a few cards as lovely as these this year.

I will have a few of my cards for sale along with everything else creative I've been up to this year, at this Sundays Open Studio here in the studio at 3557 Munster Rd. I will be here with friend selling our creative wares from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Come on out for a coffee and some lovely company. See you soon.

Happy Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...