Wednesday, December 27, 2017

December creating!

December can be such a busy time. Do you find time to do some creativity at this time of year? As busy as it was I surprised myself with how much I was able to get done. Here are a few of the projects I got done this month.
Altered tin
I started a few of these altered tins last year so it was fun to get them out and finish them. The one above is my oldest son when he was one year old.  

This is made with a photo of my two boys and nephews from over 20 years ago.

Gingerbread house
Often in the past we have bought Gingerbread house kits to make. This year we couldn't find any in the store by the time we went looking so we decided to try our hand at making one from scratch. I think it turned out pretty good for our first try. 

Christmas card
This is one of a few card that I finished this month. You can see more over on Dragonfly Dreamers Monthly Exploration FB page.

How was your December. I'd love to see some of your creations. Share them in the comments or over on the FB group page.

Happy Creating!
Wendy






1 comment:

Chelle said...

Wendy, what great projects. I am def going to join the fb page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...