Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Gelli Plate workshop fun

I've probably said this before but it still holds true, Gelli Plate printing is just about my most favourite things to do right now. It is something that I get lost in and am totally consumed by it. 
This past weekend I had a great time teaching a small group of ladies how to do my layering technique on the Gelli Plate. They did some amazing work. Some pieces are finished and some will continue to be added to or used in other piece of art.
Chris

Deb

Deb

Josee

Josee
Have you tried the Gelli Plate yet? If not I highly recommend it. 

Happy Creating!
Wendy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved your workshop Wendy. I got my own Gelli plates and have had a blast experimenting! Thanks again.

Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...