Thursday, September 29, 2016

Lettering continues

Day 17

This months lettering challenge has been interesting so far. I've enjoyed it even though it's a busy month for me and it's hard to keep up. It's been an exploration of a multitude of pens, pencils and markers. I've used pens that I've had for years but never appreciated and tried some from friends that makes me think I may need more. 
Day 8
Some days the pages have been fun little creative pieces, like Day 17 and others like Day 8 are just about trying out some different pens and lettering styles. 
Day 7
So instead of sharing every days page I will just share a few of the ones I like best.
Day 11

Day15

Day 3
You can see more pages on Dragonfly Dreamers Monthly Challenge page along with a few from other people. If you'd like to play along feel free to join the group too.

As in previous months I'm already thinking about next months challenge and can't wait to start it. But for now I will keep lettering and hopefully have a few more pages to show you by the end of the month.

Happy Creating!
Wendy



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...