Friday, October 26, 2012

The writings on the wall and a winner.


It's time to draw for Monday's Tag winner. Drum roll please....the winner is Juniper Goods. Congratulations, I'll mail that out to you as soon as I get your info. Thanks for playing along. Well actually I've decided to have two winners this week since last weeks tag winner never responded to her win and I only had two comments(see sad face on me) this week I'm going to give last weeks tag to Jennifer from Adventures in Mixed Media. Congratulations Jennifer I'll get that to you shortly. Come on back on Monday for the next tag giveaway and please spread the word.

So how did your week go? Again my main focus is jewelry making for upcoming shows. Above is a new design I finished this week. I don't often name my jewelry but I decided this is going to be "The writings on the wall". What do you think? Do you name your art creations?

This is another accomplishment I had this week. I finished 50 pairs of earrings for the swag bags for Handmade Harvest. So if you want a pair for free you need to get to the show early Sunday Nov. 4th to be one of first 50 people to get in and get free swag bags. And I mean early, people line up before the show starts to get these! If you want to see some of the other things going into these swag bags, check out their face book page, better yet 'like' it so you're up on the latest about the show.
Here's all about the show:
Handmade Harvest
Nov. 3, 9am to 3pm
and 4, 10am to 3 pm (different vendors each day, hint I'm there on Sunday)
Almonte Old Town Hall
14 Bridge St. Almonte, ON.

Well I better get back at the jewelry making.
Have a great weekend and keep creating!

Wendy






1 comment:

Chandra Merod said...

Oh wow, I've never won anything on a blog before! So excited to win yours!!! Thank you! :) I love dragonflies. Your the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...