Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More Auction finds

As promised here are more auction finds from the Tin Man.
 This is a Gestetner wheel pen. David Gestetner was the inventor of this pen, a revolutionary new way to make copies of written documents in the early 1900's. So interesting to learn of how they had to do things over a hundred years ago that we take for granted. Any one know of an interesting use for a wheel pen now?
 The Tin Man was told that these little bead monkeys are made from Jade. They're very roughly carved but do feel like they could be Jade.
 I've been looking for some crystal salt and pepper shakers to store my glitter in but I guess the Tin Man just heard salt and pepper shakers. Oh well they are kind of neat, just have to figure out what I can do with them now! Any one have some ideas for using small salt and pepper shakers, well other then the obvious!!?
And then there is this cute little old box. I'm sure I can find something to store in it. I love just about any kind of box. This one has definitely been around the block a few times.

So there are the Tin Man's auction find this time. What do you think, have you found any interesting auction finds lately?

Happy Creating!

Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...