Sunday, September 25, 2011

ATC: Shoes

ATC time again. This month our theme was Shoes. Who doesn't like shoes!
 Marie


 Nancy

Wendy

This month we had some typical unpredictable fall weather so it was back to my home studio for the meeting. I don't think I've told you much about our group and how it works. I'm always surprised at how many different kinds of ATC groups their are. Ours group has 12 members but usually we only have about 4-8 at a meeting. We're very easy going and don't want too much home work so we only do one card a month. Some even do their card during the meeting while others like to do it ahead of time. I like to at least have mine started so I have a little direction before we get together. At the end of the meeting when it's time to trade I number all the cards and then we draw numbers to see who's we get, so it's always a surprise who we trade. If you live in the area and are interested in joining out ATC group we're always open to new members. We meet the third Tuesday afternoon of each month. If you want to join just give me a shout by e-mail.

Happy trading.
Wendy





1 comment:

Birgit said...

Hi Wendy,

Great ATCs! :)

Thanks for having left a comment on my blog during the One World One Heart event. Maybe you want to check out my Oktoberfest giveaway (still open until October 2nd). It would be nice to welcome you back to my blog.

Greetings from Munich, Germany,
Birgit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...