Monday, March 6, 2023

Organizing dies.

 I have to say this is not as exciting as making and sharing my art but I'm pretty pleased with how my die organizing worked out.

I've been using the Tonic Studio Binders and the white tin for my dies for a few years but to be honest they were not organized at all, so it was always kind of annoying to find things. Even though I'm using 3 different methods to keep the dies in, they are now categorized and will be so much nicer to find and put away.

I've been using this tin for year to keep my nesting dies and larger panel dies. It worked okay but they weren't labeled and in files like they are now. 
I made these little files with the WeR Envelope punch board and Score board to keep the dies separate and label them. Aren't they cute!! Maybe I'll colour them too!

I've had these Tonic Studio binders for a number of years too but they were never organized and I didn't have the labels with them. I didn't think the labels were necessary, but for some of the ones that have multiple part to assemble, it really does help.


This Totally Tiffany system is new to me and I have to say so far I think it's going to be my new favourite. It's so easy to take the magnetic sheet in and out to work with. And I like the way they have tabs to label them. It makes it easy to flip through to see them. They also have room in the sleeve for the packaging labels.


So how do you organize and store your dies. Do you have any tips for me that I should change or try?


Happy creating/organizing!

Wendy


3 comments:

Glücksspiel said...

Thanks for your valuable insights

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy:
For years now I've been using my own version of your latest die organization solution. I have a large plastic basket in which I fit magnetic photo sheets (bought at the dollar store), made my own labels attached to cardboard I cut. Now that dollar stores don't normally sell the magnetic sheets, I have resorted to Amazon. My box is now full so I will have a look at your new solution when I'm next at your studio.

South City Hues said...

Love this idea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...